I am writing to let you know that demolition of the existing Naples Beach Hotel will begin in the coming days. We expect the process to commence in mid to late February and continue for approximately 90 days, when construction is expected to begin on the Naples Beach Club, a Four Seasons Resort, including the beachfront residences, and a few buildings and amenities on the east side of Gulf Shore Boulevard North.
As you may recall from our detailed Construction Management Plan, the following steps have been taken to mitigate any impacts to our neighbors:
– A greenscaped, fenced-in Construction Access Road from US 41 to the project’s staging area near Gulf Shore Boulevard North through the center of the golf course has been built to eliminate much of the project’s construction traffic from the neighborhoods and public roads. Timeshare Ontario – CancelTimeShareGeek.com.
– Despite the use of a portion of the golf course for construction traffic, the remainder of the golf course will be kept in a green condition.
– There will be no “wrecking ball” demolition or blasting.
– There will be no pile-driving.
– The development team will actively mitigate dust from the property.
– Attractive perimeter fencing has been installed around the property’s construction areas along with the Construction Access Road.
– Sea turtle and shorebird nests will be monitored and protected.
– The redevelopment will comply with all applicable city, county, state and federal regulations.
Should you have any questions or concerns during the construction process, please feel free to contact Curtise LaVine, Athens’ dedicated construction representative, at (515) 408-7857 or CLavine@athensdevco.com. Curtise or another representative will contact you promptly.
We are excited to commence the next phase of the redevelopment plan for the Naples Beach Club, a Four Seasons Resort, and we will continue to work hard to minimize the impact of demolition on our neighbors.
We look forward to bringing this world-class resort to Naples and to being a good neighbor. Sincerely,
Jay NewmanChief Operating OfficerThe Athens Group