ABOUT THE COQUINA SANDS ASSOCIATION
The Coquina Sands Association uses the collective voice of residents to preserve and enhance the quality of life in Coquina Sands and the city of Naples. Our current areas of focus include:
- The Naples Miracle Mile Committee. Coquina Sands residents are members of this resident-led committee, which represents our community’s interests in the planning and rebuild of the residential developments on Gulf Shore Blvd North from the Naples Beach Club to Mooring Line Drive.
- The Naples City Manager’s Presidents Council. The City Manager and neighborhood association leaders, including the Coquina Sands Association president, meet monthly to discuss issues important to each of our neighborhoods, and the city at large.
- Naples Beach Club redevelopment. We continue to work with City Council on this important redevelopment project.
- Fostering a sense of community. In addition to our Annual Membership Party/Meeting, we organize social events and activities for Coquina Sands residents and members.
- Improving communication about our association. This website is maintained as a communication tool to provide updates and information about Coquina Sands and Naples. The website also facilitates event registration and membership management.
- Landscaping of common areas. We coordinate with the city to maintain and improve the landscaping of city property, especially the medians and trees in our neighborhood.
- Community safety. Our website is a good source for weather and event-related news from the city. Our board meets regularly with our representative from the Naples Police Department, and is a liaison to our Fire Department and other city services.
- Signage. We acquire and maintain Coquina Sands signage at each entrance to our neighborhood. Your membership dollars also fund the holiday decorations and year-round lighting on the signs at Orchid & 41 and Banyan & 41.
Coquina Sands Association is a Florida Not For Profit Corporation.
We welcome you to JOIN the Coquina Sands Association to meet neighbors, and enhance your voice in the community.
Become a Member